Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 41, Saturday, 4/25/2020, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Max, Jack, Melissa, Evan and Hailey....with a flaming cake!  Beautiful picture!
Bill and I visiting Melissa and wishing her Happy Birthday.  When Bill saw me making the sign he told me to write Half-pint on it.  He's so sweet and so cute!  I had to squeeze it in. 
So nice visiting in our comfy chairs and drinking coffee with Melissa while we visited
When she wasn't being held by Hailey, Abby was lying in the window 
Ha ha, somehow I ended up in the picture with them
Bruce trying to show us that he doesn't really wear leggings lol.  I got that from Vikki's comment on Facebook
Melissa holding up her coffee mug (A Russell Mug).  Bill drinking his coffee in the reflection
Melissa opening her Birthday Card we dropped off 3 days ago

She's beautiful, but sure has some bushy hair!
Melissa took this cute selfie for me so I would have a picture without a reflection
Jack and Evan decorating their airplanes
Jack and Evan with their planes all ready
Great place for Jack and Evan to fly their airplanes
Looks like they fly pretty good
I hollered goodbye to the boys through the fence and took a picture over it
The kids decorated Melissa's cake and wrote Mom in M & M's.
Beautiful sunset across the road
545 cases and 43 deaths

We slept in until 8:15.  I called Melissa after I gave her enough time to sleep in.  Wished her a Happy Birthday and so did Bill.  She is 45 today and I am so thankful God gave her to us.  She is a gift from him and has been such a blessing in our lives.  She's always loving, kind and sweet and has such a strong faith in the Lord Jesus.  I got Evan's birthday present ready and filled out his card.  We are dropping it off today, so he will be able to open it on his birthday.  I also made a birthday sign for Melissa.  Bill came in when I almost had it done and told me to write Halfpint on it.  He loves his Halfpint!  I thought it was so cute, so I squeezed it in.  I picked up my order from Sam's Club.  They were only letting a certain number in the store, so when a person came out another could go in.  They had marks for people to stand on while waiting in line.  The girl told me they didn't have curb side pick up, but then told me to park on the side by the door.  In a few minutes she told me they would bring my order out.  It took them 10 minutes to find it.  A guy put it in my trunk and was very nice.  I didn't have to get close to anyone.  I talked to them out the far window and they stayed back and wore masks.  Almost everyone wore masks.  There were about 3 or 4 people without that were customers.  Not too smart!  I was happy to see everyone being so careful. When I got home I got Bill from his shed and we went to visit Melissa.  We got some comfy camping chairs out of the camper and took them with us.  It was in the high 50's and sunny so we stayed for quite a while.  It was such a nice visit and we loved seeing everyone, especially the birthday girl.  It was fun watching her open her card (which we almost forgot).  We came home and I made pizza for dinner.  I was in the utility room and I saw that my neighbor behind us had bright pink lights in the windows over their garage.  Then it clicked that it must be a reflection of a beautiful sunset. I was headed to see it when Isaac FaceTimed me just then and told me to look at the sunset.  I did and it was absolutely beautiful.  My picture doesn't do it justice.  

No comments: