Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 32, 4/16/2020....Another cold day, Did devotions, repaired the seam on our outside flag, Easter lily delivered to our porch


Yay, I saw this little sprout coming out the top of my Christmas Cactus start.  I am so happy it is going to be growing now where I can see it's progress.  It took a month, so I was beginning to wonder.
Someone delivered this beautiful Easter Lily to our porch. It's in quarinteen!

My text to Joan and hers back to me.   So sweet of her!  
My message to Tina and hers to me.  So sweet too!
Such caring people at our church!
Numbers of Coronavirus cases and deaths in Saginaw County


Made two more face masks
We did our morning devotions online with Pastor Ken.  Very good devotions.  I am very thankful for how Pastor is teaching God's Word to all of us and helping everyone through this with his encouragement.  We are blessed!  We ate oatmeal and then read our Bibles.  Love this extra time to get closer to God and be in His Word more.  Also love spending more time in prayer for family, friends and our nation.  God is on the Move!!!! Bill worked on making Peyton a pen out in the shed.  It turned out beautiful.  He does such a great job.  I fixed the seam that was ripping on our outside flag. It looks great now.  Thankful that I got a set of threads and bobbers that have thread on them at Aldi's a while back.  It was a big set for only $4 so I decided to try it, not knowing if the bobbers would work in my machine.  Praise God they did.  Saved me so much time with the sewing I've been doing. I was just able to grab the bobber with the color I wanted and put it in.  Yay!  We heard the doorbell ring, and I waited for a minute and went to the door.  I saw a beautiful Easter Lily on my porch. When I looked in the driveway, I saw a Hyundai in the driveway.  I couldn't tell who it was, but I waved.  I could see two people waving, but couldn't tell who they were.  I asked Bill to quick look because I thought he might be able to tell.  He didn't budge from his comfy recliner spot though.  I started thinking and thought it looked like one of the Easter Lilies at church in the Easter Service video.  I checked it out and it was.  I write Joan the message and she answered back that it was her and that Tina was her helper.  I messaged Tina and thanked her and she was so sweet too.  I talked to Vikki and Kimmy today.  Don't know how the day went by without talking to Melissa.  That is rare!  We did text some though.  Adam texted me too.  I read lots on my book.  Over halfway done so soon I can pass it to Bill.  Vikki started reading the Watcher - Freelandia Books.  She is going to love them!  

No comments: