Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 30, Tuesday, 4/14/2020...Morning Devotion Online, Delivered stuff to Charlie and Sue, Melissa and Vikki

Woke up to a snowy deck
Brunch this morning.  Aldi's delivered a really nice pineapple.  It was only 1.89 and is delicious

It was still windy this morning and the deck was white with snow.  We both listened to Pastor's devotion online.  It was a good one on Psalm 62.  I am thirsty for Jesus like a deer pants for the water!  Bill took the garbage out and I took my shower and then made eggs, bacon, ham, hash brown patties from the Amish store, and toast.  We had fresh pineapple too.  Read our Bibles.  I checked and our stimulus money (during the coronavirus pandemic) was deposited today....$2400.  Very nice, but sure hope the economy bounces back quickly and amazingly.  Deb from church dropped off coffee filters for me to iron and fold for face masks.  I left some pipe cleaners out on the porch for her to pick up for face masks.  She is the one person doing all the delivering to porches and picking up things and is doing a great job.  I went to Chuck and Sue's to drop something off on their porch, then Melissa's to drop off walnuts, yeast, paper towels and surprise donuts from Sam's Club which were individual packages.  I went to Vikkis and delivered paper towels to her and some other stuff.  Didn't take donuts as she doesn't like her kids to have sweets because Peyton gets cavities so easy.  Worked on some easy sewing projects.  I definitely am not a seamstress.  I still have to sew our flag.  Bill took it down because of the wind, and noticed the edge is ripped.  I can fix it I'm pretty sure.  I will be glad when the wind is calm and it's warm and sunny out so, I can check my flowers again.  Talked to Melissa and Vikki lots today.  Had some very good laughs.  Sara Ann wrote in her comment about having a cousin over and watching a movie. She said her mom pooped popcorn and it was a big deal!  I laughed so hard.  That would be a big deal for sure.  She said she was laughing hysterically at her mistake, and left it so she could continue to have a good laugh.  She corrected it below in another comment.  

No comments: