Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 35, 4/19/2020...Watched church service online, made a big breakfast, Vikki was blessed with books and blessed me

Bill working on his pens in the sunshine

Bruce gave Abby a haircut...Hailey helped hold and distract her

Vikki dropping off a set of books for me
Max, Jack, Hailey, Abby and Evan...so cute
Melissa and silly Bruce...looks like he's got a big belly...must be eating good ha ha
Melissa and Bruce
Beautiful daffodils on this sunny day

Woke up in time to spend a half hour before church started in worship and prayer for the service.  Listened online to the service.  Very good message.  I made eggs, potatoes, bacon, ham, and toast for brunch.  We had blackberries with it too.  It was beautiful and sunny out, but quite windy.  Bill found a spot in the sun that wasn't too windy and worked on his pens.  I watched him for a while.  I walked around the yard and through the little woods a few times to get some steps and exercise.  Nice seeing more plants popping up all the time.  My hostas are finally poking through.  Opened our mail and got a nice donation for Run for the Sun from my friend Vikki.  Also got a donation from Sharon from our church.  So nice and such a great ministry to support.  Vikki called and the Author's son,  of the books, The Watchers, Guardians of Freelandia, gave her 6 sets of the books.  She was supposed to get two sets from him for free, but when she went to get them, he had 6 sets on the porch.  So wonderful.  You can read about it on her blog.  Very big blessing from the Lord.  She gave me a set for my Birthday.  Thank you Vikki.  I was looking on line at them.  I almost mentioned I would like them for my birthday to her, but decided they were too much, so I would just order them sometime.  She also gave me a set to pass around, and a set to give to Melissa's family.  I am going to start reading it again.  Bill made noodle soup and dumplings for dinner.  We watched Pastor Ken and Joan online during our church prayer time.  We prayed for a lot of people and other things.  I made us each a bowl of fruit...blackberries, oranges, bananas, blueberries and pineapple.  Love fresh fruit.  Delicious!
I watched a movie on You tube called the Two Witnesses.  It was interesting.  I have to watch part 2.  Bill took a nap while I was watching it.  I dropped off a face mask and the books to Melissa's.  It was nice seeing everyone through the door and saying hi.  I love my family!


No comments: