Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 33, 4/17/2020...Made blueberry banana oatmeal breakfast bake, Made chocolate chip cookies,

Made this baked, blueberry, banana oatmeal dish for breakfast

Tammy (left) and Anna (center) presenting face masks to Correctional facility
Below are most of the cutters, sewers, and most who are helping with this face mask outreach

Such a great team of ladies to work with
Hyacinths and daffodils will soon be gone until next year
Last picture of hyacinth for this year...so pretty and makes me think of my mom.  They are her bulbs!

I made Angie's cookie recipe today...yum!
Beautiful face masks Lela made.  I am mailing one to Kenzie and the rest are going to Kimmy tomorrow when I go there to drop them off



                                                           Covid 19 numbers for today


A little warmer today at least.  We ate our breakfast and then read our Bibles.  I washed the groceries in the garage and brought them in the house.  A big bag of chocolate chips from Sam's was brought in, so I made chocolate chip cookies.  Yum!  I saw Angie's picture on her facebook page, so I had her send me her recipe.  They are basically the same as the Tollhouse recipe.  Bill was pretty happy.  He worked in the shed and I read my book.  I went to look two scriptures up the book mentioned and when I opened my Bible,  was right at the one scripture.  I turned to another section of my Bible and opened right up to the second verse.  God really touched me when I did that.  It was amazing.  Vikki is liking the Watcher (Freelandia) books she is reading.  I knew she would.  Talked to Vikki, Melissa and Kimmy today.  Watched Pilgrim's Progress tonight.  Very good message and lots of Scriptures in this movie.
Trying to talk myself out of wanting a cookie right now.  Bill started reading the book we ordered now.  Going to bed now and didn't have a cookie!  Yay, I resisted calories!

No comments: