Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 27, Sat., 4/11/2020, Walked 2 miles, Vikki social distanced with us, took Kody his birthday present and Easter card



Pink hyacinth starting to open
Took this today....rain and high winds in the forecast so wanted to get it in case it gets blown over
Close up
Bill told Vikki to come and he would wash her car.  She kept a safe distance 
Bill washing Vikki's Car
Bill mowed the grass today!


I read my Bible out on the deck in the sunshine!
Visited Stacie and Kody today through the window

Isaac and Peyton coloring eggs
Peyton with her egg

Isaac coloring his egg
Rody with his egg

Hailey and Evan
Hailey and Evan
Jack
Jack and Max
Hailey with one of her eggs
Jack with one of his eggs
Evan with one of his eggs

Our apple tree Bill pruned (and I mean pruned) last year is good for something.  This robin said up there for a long time.  So beautiful!
Stacie, our Pastor's daughter-in-law sewing while holding her new beautiful baby girl!  She is one of the sewers for face masks

It was a beautiful sunny day in the 50's.  I walked 2 miles on the treadmill.  We took showers in the morning.  Bill ate a banana for breakfast and I had oatmeal.  I made rolls and boiled some eggs.  Bill made pens in the shed.  I worked on flower beds.  Vikki came to drop off Kimmy and my toilet paper she picked up for us.  She also dropped off ties for face masks.  While she was here, Bill washed her car.  He had told me to tell her the car wash was open lol.  That's what my dad always told me, and I would head over when ever the car wash was open and he would wash my car.  Loved it and always went when he called me.  We went to drop off Kody's birthday present and Easter card and visited with him and Stacie through the window.  She sent me a video of him opening his present and he was just so cute and sweet.  Bill and I watched The Bible on Prime.  We watched the episodes about the miracles of Jesus, his betrayal, his death and his resurrection...then the disciples when he appeared to all of them.  I am so thankful for Jesus and His love for me and everyone!  I talked to all of the girls....I love my girls!  Fun to see everyone's family egg coloring time.  




1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

We love you too mom!!!