Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 138, 8/1/2020, Went to Sandusky, Went to Menonnite store, Stopped at Farmer's Market in Frankenmuth, Vikki and Peyton came over, Kimmy and family got home yay!



Me, Bill and Debbie at the Farmer's Market

Road to Sandusky, then to Frankenmuth, then home
Jacob wanted a black face mask for Band Camp, so I made 4 for my wonderful grandson
We got up early to go to Sandusky for their Chapter Meeting at the Park.  The meeting was nice and their chaplain gave a good message from the book of Mark.  We went to the Mennonite Store after that and picked up a few things.  Got a huge Creamer for 1.99.  What a deal.  Got a blueberry pie, some snickerdoodle cookies, hash browns, lunchmeat, and bacon.  I took two small coolers with me with ice.  We couldn't get too much because we had the motorcycle.  Bill wanted to get cinnamon rolls for Vikki.  I almost told him she wouldn't want them, but then thought about how she loves cinnamon rolls, and also thought about how sweet it was of him, so told him yes when he mentioned it.  We went to Frankenmuth and stopped at the farmer's market.  We checked to see if Bill's sister, Debbie was there making pizza's.  She was so, we walked around outside while they made our pizza.  It was baked on the grill and was so delicious.  She served it to us outside and we ate at a little table.  After we were done eating, she had time to come sit with us for a little bit.  We left for home after that.  I tried calling Kimmy, as I saw a message saying she had pocket dialed me and they were past Marquette.  I was excited that I could talk to her, but my headphones in my helmet didn't pick up the call, so she couldn't hear me.  I called her when I got home and was so happy to talk to her.  I sanitized everything down when I brought the groceries in the garage.  Vikki and Peyton were swimming.  We gave her the cinnamon rolls!  Bill was right and she loved them.  She shared with her family of course.  Bill and I went for a swim and cooled down after our ride too.  Vikki swam 1 mile and I only swam 1/2 mile.  We closed our exercise rings.  Bill and I went to JoAnne's to get black material for Jacob's Masks.  We went to Sam's Club after that.  Picked up Kind Bars that were on sale, a box of Premium Protein drinks for us and one for Marie and Roy, Bacon that you microwave for Kody, and a huge box of 250 lens wipes.  Adam texted me that they were home!  I am excited to get to see them tomorrow.  We came home and I started making masks.  Kimmy called and it was so nice talking to her again.  I sure have missed her!  I finished the face masks and then talked to Vikki.  Love that she and Peyton are reading the Bible together.  Peyton is loving it!  This makes me so happy!

 


No comments: