Friday, August 28, 2020

Day 165, 8/28/2020, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL, THE KIDS ALL CAME OVER TO CELEBRATE IN THE EVENING



Bill holding his question mark birthday candle.  This is how we do it Covid style. He blew it off, but we didn't put it on the cupcake
Bill reading his cards
Bill with his gift from Wes and Gayla




Peyton, Rody, Isaac and Vikki
Eli, Adam, Max, Evan and Jack having fun and laughing together
Hailey

Peyton and me
They guys hanging out in the front yardI cleaned the house and Bill went and had coffee with Charlie.  I talked to Kimmy and we decided to try to have Bill's Birthday get together tonight instead of tomorrow night.  I called Melissa and Vikki and they checked and said it was good with them.  I made cupcakes and frosted them.  I went to Sam's Club and got drumsticks and twix frozen bars.  I didn't know I wouldn't be able to get regular ones.  Had to get mini's.  I picked up OutBack for Bill and I for his birthday dinner meal.  We ate at home, got things ready for the party, and then everyone started coming.  We visited, then had our cupcakes and ice cream.  Everyone loved the ice cream mini's.  Bill read his cards. The kids made some really cute cards for him.  Vikki made a very special card for him!  I gave him a card from last year because I don't like looking for cards during Covid.  I told him the part where I wrote I would take him shopping, wasn't going to happen though because we all gave him his gift already.  He opened his gift that Wes and Gayla dropped off.  We all enjoyed celebrating his birthday and being together.  Hailey drove herself, and left so she would be back at Ann's at 8, because that's the time she told her she would be back.  She set her own alarm and was responsible to leave on time.  




No comments: