Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Day 156, 8/19/2020, The kids slept in until 9:30. Kimmy and the boys came up, Vikki got back at 12:30 .

Jacob succeeded in putting the rubics cube together

Vikki moved a row and then put it back and acted like she did the Rubix cube
Jacob and Adam
Eli and Issac
Adam made this out of magnetic balls.  Pretty cool!
Melissa and Bruce got Hailey her favorite meal from Coco Loco's.  She was sooooo happy!

Peyton, Isaac and Vikki sitting by the campfire

Kimmy messaged me back and said they could come up after they went to the fair and took care of their sheep.  Isaac helped me start a fire in the firepit.   Peyton, Isaac,  and I were just starting our first had of 3-13 when Kimmy and the boys got here.  The kids all had hot chocolate. We all played 3-13 except Eli.  Vikki got here so we quit for a while and put the potatoes on the grill . Vikki grilled the burgers over the fire pit and I boiled corn on the cob .  We ate and then finished our game.  Jacob was the winner!  We went on a walk around the campground and Eli and Isaac rode their bikes around.  Jacob and Adam went for a walk by themselves too.  We girls had fun picking up acorns for Vikki to paint.  We came back and us four girls played 3-13.  Kimmy won.  We all had snacks after that.  Kimmy and the boys left then, and Vikki and I warmed up the nachos and her piece of pizza.  The kids ate outside.Melissa and I talked for a while. They took a bike ride and Vikki and I went for a walk.  The kids came looking for us and we all came back and the kids roasted marshmallows and they had smores.  We came in and all played  3-13 .  We listened to the Bible before we went to bed.  Vikki had us laughing lots after that.  I am so sad and really praying for Hailey.  A very good friend of hers who is 16 too, was riding a motorcycle and turned into a farmers field drive way, lost control and  flew off his motorcycle and hit a sign post and died.  My heart breaks for his family and friends.  I am so sad about it, I can’t imagine what they are going through.  I am praying for God to comfort their hearts.  I am praising God that he believed in Jesus and has eternal lif

No comments: