Friday, August 21, 2020

Day 158, Fri, 8/21/2020, Kimmy and the boys, Vikki and the twins came over, went swimming, hung out all day. We all went to Melissa’s so Bill could open his early birthday present, discovered the rail trail down the road from us yay!


Papa gave Eli a ride on the fork lift


Papa and Adam

Adam and Jacob
Peyton and Papa
Rail trail we discovered was done down the road from us.  

We all gave Bill his early birthday present

He got a coupon for a free haircut which expires TODAY!!! lol


For once we all surprised him!  He could figure out what it was from it's box, so we had to tell him it was a video camera for the back of the camper.  He was so happy.  He googled right away to see how to put it on.
Max, Melissa, Jack, Evan and Hailey...love these sweet grandkids and their mommy 
Isaac, Peyton, Eli, Jacob, Kimmy, and Adam.  Vikki behind the tree.  Love these sweet grandkids too and their mommies
Peyton and Eli making brownies.  They were delicious

Jacob and Peyton

Jacob and Peyton
Peyton, Jacob and Adam
My hibiscus has lots of flowers and buds.  I almost pulled the sticks out at first because I thought it was a dead plant.  Decided to leave them in and a month later had green leaves coming up.  So glad I waited.  This is one of my favorite plants.
We aren't too good at selfies as you can tell

Good Word I read today!!!
 Went out to the camper to check the mouse trap because I set it last night since I thought I heard a mouse the last day we were camping.  Well, one didn’t go in my trap, but chewed a hole in a bag of chips and munched on them instead.  I proceeded to put a glue trap, and a child and dog proof D’con out there beside my trap.  Also prayed for God to help me catch it.  After that. I noticed bugs on my knockout roses.  I went to grab the spray I bought, only to realize I got the kind that hooks up to a hose.  What a mess,  I was trying not to get wet, but my flip flops and legs got wet, so had to go spray off with the other hose right away.  I never saw any more bugs all day though.  Got all of the bedding from the camper washed and hung on the lines outside.  Kimmy and the boys came.  We are always happy when they come.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac got here shortly after and we were all happy to see them too.  Vikki said she saw a plane by our house flying and something big and black dropped from it.  Bill, Vikki and some of the kids went to look and see if they saw anything down the road.  Kimmy and the rest of the kids and I went and drove my car down the road.  We discovered the rail trail down the road from us.  I had ended by the SportsZone and now they continued it.  Yay!  I sure am excited about that.  We talked to Melissa and decided to go there and surprise Bill with his early birthday present.  We gave it to him early because it’s a camera for the 5th wheel and we wanted him to be able to get it installed before our next trip.  He loved it and is getting it put on next Thursday.  We all had such a nice time at Melissa’s visiting and seeing one another.  We came home and Vikki, cut my hair, Kimmy cut Vikki’s hair, and they both cut Bill’s hair.  Thanks Vikki, I love my hair trim.  I love dad’s too and so doe he.  You girls are so talented.  The kids swam while I got my hair cut.  Jacob was the only one still in the pool when I got done, so I went for a swim with him.  I got 1/2 mile of swimming exercise.  It was such a beautiful day and the water temp. was great.  Bill and I went for a walk in the evening on the rail trail down the road.  We didn’t walk the whole way because the sun was setting, but will find out how far it goes tomorrow.  Sure was a nice enjoyable walk.  I talk to my best friend, Vikki when I got home.  





No comments: