Monday, August 24, 2020

Day 161, Monday, 8/24/2020, Happy Birthday Rody, Hailey is moving to Ann's today, Bill and I walked the rail trail, swam, Went to Vikki's to celebrate Rody's Birthday


My beautiful Hailey Girl
My handsome grandson Max.  Kimmy gave him a really nice haircut yesterday
Got this red and blue mug at Aldi's today.
I borrowed this picture from Vikki.  I love how Peyton is in Kenzie's heels ha ha.  Such a cute girl

Isaac with Rody's homemade fly swatter made out of a butter lid.  I was pretty impressed.
Peyton in Vikki's hammock

The boys making an adjustment on the seat so it fits Isaac and Peyton better
Peyton rolling right into the picture
Papa, Peyton, Rody and Isaac 
Isaac and Peyton

Rody...holding his candle to blow out.  This is how you do it during Coronavirus
He got his wish!

Peyton, Rody and Isaac
Cute floral arrangement

Texted Rody and told him Happy Birthday.  Went outside to read my Bible.  We ate oatmeal for breakfast.  Bill had coffee with Charlie, and I went to Aldi's.  After shopping, I went to Melissa's.  Got to see Hailey before she moves today.  This is the day she moves into Ann's so she can do in person school at Valley.  She is in her neighborhood and can see home from where she is.  She is staying there until Coronavirus is gone, which we pray is soon.  I'm praying all goes well and she has an amazing and healthy school year.  I love her so much and sure want God's best for her always.  I got to see Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan too.  I went to Kroger after that and just ran in for creamer.  I went down the cleaning aisle and they had sanitizing wipes.  One per customer, but I sure was glad to get that one.  I'm glad they are limiting amounts, so everyone can get what they need.  I came home and sanitized groceries and put them away.  Went for a swim and swam 1/4 mile in the pool after that.  Bill came and asked me if I wanted to go for a walk.  I hesitated because it was almost 90 degrees out, but decided I wanted to walk with him.  After two miles (we went on the rail trail by us), I knew I didn't want to go as far as he did.  I headed back home, and went for another 1/4 mile swim.  I called to check on him and he was doing ok and almost back home.  I cut up fruit and made us each a fruit bowl for dinner.  We headed to Vikki and Rody's to celebrate Rody's birthday.  We all sat outside and social distanced.  Rody's mom and Aunt Ann came too.  It's the first time since the coronavirus outbreak that they have been to their house.  They are super careful too.  We had fun celebrating with Rody and had some of Peyton's yummy cake she made him.  Vikki had everything so nice and her yard looks so pretty in front and back.  We all had a really nice time.  Watched the first night of the Republican convention when we got home.

No comments: