Saturday, August 22, 2020

Day 159, Sat.,8/22/2020, Bill went to Motorcycle training, I unloaded the rest of the camper, Vikki and the twins came over

Art, Don, Luis, Mark, Kevin and Bill at motorcycle training to refresh everyone and keep them sharp while driving their motorcycles
Art, Bill, Mark and Don

Peyton, Papa and Isaac
Peyton
Papa is always so much fun with the water with kids



Splashing each other


Painted acorns Vikki and the kids painted for me are so beautiful



I love this beautiful picture of Mykenzie
I checked right away in the morning to see if I caught the mouse in the camper.  I was happy to see I succeeded.   Bill took care of it for me.  We read our Bibles and prayed.  I read outside and ate my breakfast outside too after Bill left to go to Faith Rider's motorcycle training at 9. I unloaded the rest of the camper while it was cool out.  After that, I worked on making face masks.  I used all the Star Wars material, Minnie Mouse material and polka dot material and got lots made.  Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over and we visited on the deck and she drank an iced coffee.  Isaac wanted to swim, but he wanted to Peyton to swim with him and she didn't want to.  Papa came and sat with us on the deck and said he would go swimming.  Then both the kids wanted to swim.  Papa is always so much fun in the pool.  Vikki and I moved up on the deck so we could watch them.  It was fun for us just to see them have so much fun.  After they left, we decided to get Souper Cafe soup to go for dinner.  I ordered online, then left right away to get it.  Walked in, got it out of the cubby hole and left.  No contact with anyone.  It tasted great.  I talked to Melissa in the evening.  Hailey went to another bonfire with a couple of friends and their parents to be together and help each other through the loss of her friend.  Melissa sent me this nice picture of Dawson on his motorcycle.  I keep praying for his family and friends.  So hard.  I didn't know him and it's hard on me and so sad.  I know God called him home for a reason though, and I know God is comforting hearts through this.

No comments: