Monday, August 17, 2020

Day 154, 8/17/2020, Slept in, Isaac and I took Lucy for a morning walk, the kids fished, we went to Northwoods

I took this picture of Peyton and Isaac from the opposite side of the camper.  They were looking for rocks.  Then I thought it looked like "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" because they look like they are tiny and standing on the little table ha ha.
Peyton took care of watering my plant every day while we camped.  It did great with her taking care of it

Peyton and Isaac drinking their hot chocolate


Me drinking my hot chocolate with them
Bill sent me this picture.  The pool is starting to look better
Peyton and Isaac checked on the frogs on our walk around the campground


We all slept in.  Kenzie called me when I was awake just laying in bed.  I got up after talking with her.  I was so happy to hear from her.  I was going to make pancakes, but didn’t pack the mix.  From now on, I will be using my list.  The kids went fishing.  The campground really emptied out a lot.  Bill took a water sample in and got what was needed for the pool. It is starting to look much better.  Vikki, the kids and I went to Northwoods and got what we needed for the camper, plus a surprise for Melissa.  We went to Dolney’s after that and got Bill’s birthday present.  Came back to the campground and ate lunch.  The kids went fishing again.  The kids came back and said it was sprinkling.  Isaac and I put the chairs In the Clam and  Isaac got the towels off the towel rack and took them in all on his own.  It got really windy all of a sudden and the bikes blew over.  Isaac picked them up and then we put the awning in.  We came in and decided to take naps.  Kimmy called and gave me the info so I can watch the boys show their sheep.  Eli’s was big enough so he was really happy. Me too!  We had a bad signal, so when Kimmy got to the fairgrounds, we hung up.  The kids wanted to fish again, so Vikki made nachos/soft tacos for us.  We had onions from the garden on them and tomatoes from the garden. They were delicious.  We all went for a walk around the campground.  We talked to Melissa while we walked.  When we got back, we played 3-13.  Vikki won. After the kids were in bed, Vikki and I played and I won.  

No comments: