Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day 160, Sunday, 8/23/2020, Went to church, Picked up Coco Loco's for Hailey, Vikki and the kids came over and swam, Bill and I watched a movie and had popcorn

Peyton, Nana and Isaac.  We sure had fun swimming!
Isaac and Papa
Isaac, Peyton and Papa
Got ready and read my Bible before church.  Went early to church to pray outside with prayer team.  Amazing worship and message.  After church, we came home and then I went to Coco Loco's and picked up Hailey's favorite food, a beef and bean burrito.  I took it over to Melissa's.  Hailey came outside and was super surprised and happy.  Melissa, Hailey and I visited for a few minutes and then I told her she should go eat it while it was warm.  She sent me a really sweet text thanking me and telling me how good the food was. I came home and made brunch for Bill and I.  Yum!  Kimmy called me and they are getting a freezer today.  She moved the pottery wheel and it putting it where it was.  I am so happy and excited for her.  She's getting so much good food out of her garden and sure needs a freezer for it.  I went swimming and relaxed by the pool.  Bill came and relaxed in the lounge chair by me.  The flies started bugging him, so he moved to the chair by the table.  No flies bothered me until he moved.  Then they started bugging me.  I told them where he was sitting, so they could follow him.  Vikki and the kids came for a swim.  The water was so nice.  Bill swam for a while too.  Melissa, Bruce and family went to Kimmy and Jared's.  Kimmy gave Max a haircut.  Bill and I watched a Christian movie on Amazon Prime. He had popcorn and I had a Kind Bar.  

No comments: