Friday, August 7, 2020

Day 144, 8/7/2020, Kimmy, Vikki, Adam, Eli, Peyton and Isaac came over. Bill's brother, Fred came for a visit

Fred, Bill and Bruce
Bill and Fred eating
Kenzie and Travis coming to visit with Uncle Fred
Kenzie and Travis
Adam was a great helper
Eli working hard getting screws out
Add caption
Eli

Travis helping with deck
Kenzie helped take screws out

Isaac and Kenzie
 Isaac
Kenzie took a pretty picture of her pendant
 Kenzie
 Peyton and Kenzie
 Kenzie

Travis and Adam
Travis
Kimmy and Kenzie
Adam, Peyton, Eli and Isaac
Peyton loved trying on close from Kenzie's box in the attic
Adam and Papa Bill went for an evening swim
Papa and Adam playing 3-13.  I was the winner!

Got up early and went to Jack's.  There were only one or two other customers in the store. I got burger, buns, lunchmeat and bread for tomorrow.  Came home and started getting stuff ready for our dinner with Fred today.  Bill forgot to tell me the girls were coming.  I sent them a text to see if they wanted to come see Uncle Fred while he was here and told them the time.  I also told them to let me know if they wanted to eat with us. Vikki called and asked me if her dad had forgot to tell me they were coming.  I thought everybody was coming Sat. Vikki said Kimmy packed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for them.  I told her to let Kimmy know I would make food, but she said Kimmy was already on her way.  It actually worked out good because I had more time to visit with Fred when he came.  He was so sweet and such an encourager.  He told me I was the only one in the family looking 20 years younger.   He told me I look like Jill now.  Just kept the compliments coming.  It was so good to see him and have him spend so much time with us.  Melissa, Bruce and the kids came over and saw him too.  He was happy everyone came.  He complimented us on our wonderful kids and their families too.  We talked about lots of memories of when he lived with us as a kid and went to college.  He sure turned out to be a nice person.  When it was time to pray for our food, Bill prayed and he added a prayer to the end.  It was so nice.  The girls and kids worked hard again today.  We do have a wonderful family.  Adam spent the night with us.  He helped Papa pick up all the wood he needed for the deck tomorrow.  He is an amazing help and sure is a wonderful grandson. He and papa went for a evening swim.  The water and air were too cool for me.  We played 3-13 when they came in and I was the big winner.  I made popcorn for them after that.  

No comments: