Saturday, August 15, 2020

Day 152, 8/15/2020, Charlie and Sue came to spend the day.We had such a fun day!

Charlie and Sue came up for the day.  They didn't want me to take pictures because they didn't go to a relative's graduation party, but came up north
I took my shower, Bill walked around the campground, Vikki took her shower.  Made oatmeal for Bill and I, and a coffee for all of us adults.  Vikki ate and fed the kids.  She played 3-13 with the kids, so she could watch how they play and teach them to play better.  They did great.  Bill and I went for a walk while they played.  We got back, and Vikki peeled potatoes and cut them up while Peyton and I went to the store.  She helped me sanitize the groceries when we got back.  Charlie and Sue came right after that. We visited, played a couple of games of euchre. The guys won both.  Bill made burgers and chicken on the grill and grilled Vikki’s potatoes.  I made corn on the cob.  We ate outside and everything tasted great. We had drumsticks for dessert.  They stayed and visited outside until 8 and then headed for home.  I did dishes while Vikki closed up the clam and put chairs in it because it’s supposed to rain tonight.  Vikki and I walked around the campground and Peyton and Isaac rode their bikes with us.  When we got back, Bill had emptied all the trash cans and took the big bag of trash to the dumpster. Peyton, Isaac, Vikki and I played 3-13.  I was the winner.  The kids went to bed.  Bill, Vikki, and I played 3-13.  I was the winner again. We talked to Melissa. She told us they watched a movie and  in it they said there should be a recipe for life. Evan said, “There is, it’s the Bible.” So true!  We told him on the phone how right he was.  Vikki and I played dice.  She was the winner.  It was such a fun day!  It rained hard and we had lightning and thunder during the night.

No comments: