Thursday, August 27, 2020

Day 164, 8/27/2020...Took camper in for camera installation, Swam with Vikki and the kids, Took motorcycle in for new tire, Charlie came home

Finally took a picture of the wood I stained on the pillars by the garage door
Peyton...a storm coming in the background
Me following Bill.  He's driving the camper after the video cameras were installed
This is what it looks like in the truck.  Top is video of back, then bottom are left and right sides of camper

I wished Bill's sister, Tina, Happy Birthday.  We read our Bibles and prayed. I added the weekly capful of pool stuff and put a new chlorine cartridge in the pool before we left.  Bill hooked up the camper,  and took it in to have camera's we all got him for his birthday installed.  I followed him as we had to leave both the truck and the camper there.  I went for a swim when we got home.  It felt great because it was so hot out.  I heard thunder and it looked like a storm just south of us, so I got out and covered the pool, and put all the cushions away.  The storm missed us.  I had texted Vikki to come over and when I got in, I saw she was on her way.  They got here and we all went swimming.  It started getting dark out again, so we decided to get out and cover the pool.  We got it covered, we all got changed, and then Vikki and the kids left.  It was really dark in the east, and shortly after they left, it started raining.  Bill and I took a short nap.  It didn't rain for too long, but we need rain so bad it was nice to have.   We got a call that the camper was ready.  We went to pick it up.  Talked to Charlie on our way.  He was finally home from the hospital.  They didn't find any reason for the high liver enzymes during Chemo.  We picked up the camper.  Bill loved the cameras.  He even thanked God for them when he prayed for our meal.  After we ate, I followed Bill and he took the motorcycle in to get a new front tire put on.  We saw Phyllis and Andy walking when we left, as it was in their subdivision.  We talked to them for a little while out our car window.      When we got home, Bill went for a walk down our road.  I started watching the Republican Convention.  I am so thankful for our President and all he has accomplished.   I pray he is elected for 4 more years and makes our Country Great again.  Love how he has so many wonderful people who love the Lord standing by him.   

No comments: