Saturday, August 29, 2020

Day 166, 8/29/2020, Made Zucchini Bread, Celebrated Bill's Birthday with friends

Peyton being silly while we played 3-13
Sue leaning back by Charlie, Charlie, Bill, Gayla, Joel and Wes
 Bill went to take the truck in to see about getting broken bolts fixed in the exhaust manifold.  I went to Jack's and to Vikki's. Played 3-13 with Peyton, Isaac and Vikki while I was there.  The kids are really good at playing now.  Peyton was in the lead until the last hand when I got a great hand and went out quick.  I ended up being the big winner.  We sure had fun.  I came home and made zucchini bread.  Then I cleaned the bathroom and mopped the floor.  Adam texted me.  Kimmy called to let me know the stain we are getting for our deck is on sale $20 off right now.  Chuck, Sue, Wes, Gayla and Joel came to celebrate Bill and Joel's birthday.  We did good at social distancing while still having a great time.  So nice to get with framily (friends who are family).  We had cupcakes, zucchini bread and mini drumsticks and frozen twix bars.  It was cool and windy, about 70 degrees, then cooled to 67 degrees before they left.  We sure had fun!

No comments: