Monday, August 10, 2020

Day 147, 8/10/2020, Packed in the morning and went to Outdoor Adventures to camp for 10 days


Yay, we got our favorite spot to try





Peaceful camper at night
We packed in the morning because yesterday was such a busy day.  I didn't look at my list because I didn't have time.  We left at around 11. We got up to outdoor Adventures, and found a spot right by the pavilion that we have always liked with full hook up.  I called Bill, who was not far behind and almost to the campground, and told him about the spot.  Then I called him back to see if I should drive and see if the spot we have always wanted to try was available.  It was!  We got our favorite spot for the first time.  It is nice and shaded with plenty of room on both sides of the camper.   Bill had to head back for this doctor appointment, so he did the stuff he had to do and had to leave.  I tried to get everything else set up before Vikki and the kids came since I want her to be able to rest after working so hard on the deck.  Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan spent the day swimming at our house.  It was super hot out again.  I called my best friend, Vikki, and talked to her for a long time in the evening, and caught up. I was going to wait to put the Clam up because I knew she was tired and I wanted her to rest.  She wanted to get it set up though, so we did.  Isaac lost a tooth again.  He lost a tooth last time we camped too.  We played 3-13 with Peyton, Isaac and Vikki at night. Isaac won, I was big looser.  It was a fun first day and Vikki was such a great help.  

No comments: