Sunday, August 16, 2020

Day 153, Sunday, 8/16/2020, Bill and I went home for church

My hibiscus is beautiful.  I almost pulled it out because I thought there was just dead sticks

3-13 score sheet
When I checked the pool, this is what I found.  Yikes

This picture of Isaac and Peyton is so cute

We went to check on the frog and now there are three
 Bill and I went home in the morning at 7 so we could get ready for church.   Awesome worship and Pastor’s message was so good.  We went to get take outs from Olive Garden after church.  Bill got dinner size spaghetti with a huge salad, and I got the lunch size with a bowl of soup.  When we got there we pulled into one of the to go parking spots, and before I could call the number, a worker brought our order out and put it in the car.  Nice and safe!  I went out to turn the filter of the pool on and noticed the pool was green. I put Boost in and Bill is keeping the filter on.  I came back to the campground.  Talked to Melissa on the way.  When I was close to the camper, Isaac tried to sneak up and scare me through my window, but I saw him.  I didn’t see Peyton running by my car when I was almost to our camper.  Washed the veggies I had picked from our garden and put them in the refrigerator.  Peyton, Isaac, Vikki and I played 3-13.  I was the winner this time.  Vikki and I went for a bike ride and checked on the kids while they were fishing. They were doing great and having fun.  We checked on the hole where we saw the tree frog and there were two more now.  We went for a walk around the campground and checked on the kids again.  We ate leftover chicken, burgers and potatoes.  When Peyton and Isaac were done fishing, they ate.  We all had drumsticks for dessert.  The kids took showers, then we listened to the Bible before they went to bed.  Vikki and I played 3-13 and dice!

No comments: