Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Day 162, Tuesday, 8/25/2020, Hailey's first day of school, shopped at Jacks, Hailey FaceTimed me after her day at school,Picked up cookies she and Evan made for us

Hailey's first day of school picture Melissa took.  It the first day she has driven by herself to school too!
Hailey after school
Missy

Jack
Max
Evan
Hailey and Melissa


Made Kimmy's rice tonight
Ate breakfast outside and read my Bible and prayed.  Went to Jack's and got some meat afterward.  Came home and put the groceries away.  Sue called to have us pray for Charlie.  He was having his chemo and they had to stop it because something was going on with his liver.  They had him go home and get Sue, and then go to the emergency room.  I got the girls and some other prayer warriors praying.  He was having a CT test, so she will call me later and update us.  Decided to defrost the freezer downstairs.   It needed it pretty bad.  So nice to have that job done.  Bill went for a walk, but it was too hot for me to want to join him today.  I bagged up the meet I had bought and put it in the freezer.  Went for a swim after that.  Bill came home and joined me in the pool.  The water was great.  I swam a third of a mile in the pool to get my exercise.  I sat down in my recliner and started to relax when I got a great surprise.  Hailey FaceTimed me!  We talked for a while and she showed me her room at Ann's.  It is really pretty and is grey like her room at home.  Her day at school went great!  Ally and her have a lot of classes together.  She likes her teachers.  While we were talking, she mentioned the cookies she and Evan made, and I remembered Melissa told me she left some for Papa and I there.  I told Hailey I was going now to get them, so she said she would go there so she could see me.  We had a nice visit and I got to see the boys too.  We ate the cookies as soon as I got home.  YUM!  They were delicious.  I made Kimmy's rice for dinner.  It was yummy.  After we ate, I picked the stuff in the garden that was ready.  I called Sue to see how Charlie was.  They kept him overnight, so they can do more testing tomorrow.  If they would have sent him home and ordered the text it could take two weeks.  Nice that he can have it right away and get the problem taken care.  We watched the Republican Convention.  It was so great with so many amazing people sharing their stories.  We had a bowl of ice cream while we watched it.

No comments: