Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday, 1/4/21, Took the rest of the Christmas decorations down, Put the last of the Christmas stuff away, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

 Peyton's bird, Bo, on the left and Isaac's bird, Buddy, on the right                                                                                 

Isaac when I went up to check on him to see if he was sleeping

 Peyton when I went up to check on her

I fasted and prayed for our nation today.  Spent more time in God's Word.  Goal in 2021 is to have a closer relationship with Jesus.  Adam texted me before he went to school.  Kimmy called me in the morning.  I messaged with Kenzie for a while too.  Bill and I ate oatmeal and had our coffee.  He went with Charlie for a drive, and I took the few Christmas decorations that were left down.  I cleaned out the upstairs bedroom and put the wrapping paper, ribbons etc. back in the attic and took the card table down.  We warmed up the roast for dinner, then watched a really good movie called Courageous Love.  Vikki brought Peyton and Isaac over.  They were super excited about their new parakeets they got today.  Peyton named hers Bo and Isaac named his Buddy.  Vikki is such a fun mom and wants her kiddos to experience having birds, even though they are messy.  It will be a fun adventure for all of them.  We watched a movie with them called Christmas Colt.  Tucked them in and prayed. I told Isaac to sleep like a log and he said no, I want to pop up like toast in the morning.  I told Peyton to pop up like toast in the morning and she said no, I want to sleep like a log.  Those kiddos!!!



 

No comments: