Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday, 1/3/21, Watched online church, Went to Debbie's to give her gift to her, Went to Kenzie's new house


 We took communion today during our church service
Kenzie and I
 Matthew and I
Aunt Debbie with her new slippers on 

 Peyton with her big kiss from Aunt Debbie

We watched online church this morning.  Such great worship and a great message.  We took communion which always means a lot as we remember what Jesus did for us!  Remembering and waiting for Him to come back again!   I made a big breakfast and we ate.  I stopped at Melissa's to drop something off, then I picked Vikki up and we went to Debbie's to give her her Christmas gift from Bill and I.  I got her slippers like Kimmy and Jared got me a few years back which I love!  She loved them too.  She put them right on and texted me later saying she kept them on all day.  She gave some slippers she got for Christmas that weren't comfortable on her to Vikki.  Vikki loved them.  They are Dearfoams too!  It was so nice seeing and visiting with Matthew too.  He looks great, but has a sore foot because he pulled some tendons.  No one let us know about that.  We came home to pick Bill up, packed up some plates, napkins, and plastic silverware for Kenzie and Travis, then headed to their new house.  We picked up pizza for them on our way at Hungry Howie's.  They have worked so hard already and really cleaned the house out.  It looks so much better.  I sure am praying for them!  Lots to do and weird previous owner.  Praying for God's hand upon them.  I was happy to hear Kimmy, Jared and the boys were home safe.  I talked to Kimmy for a while.  Sure was happy to hear from her.  Bill and I watched a movie.  We each had a pear from the boys fruit we bought.  YUM! 



No comments: