Friday, January 22, 2021

Thurs., 1/21/21 or as Isaac said one two one two one, Did schoolwork with the kids and played 3-13, Ordered Tony's for dinner tonight

 Jacob, Eli and Adam (another nice picture borrowed from Kimmy's Blog)
 Peyton and Isaac beating me at 3-13..Isaac won and Peyton came in second.  I was the big loser!

Isaac was up first.  I got up a few minutes after him.  It was nice and sunny outside.  Temperatures warmed up to 37, but the wind was howling and made it feel lots cooler.  We had breakfast and started spelling. They did great again so we did our reading.  Today we had time to play 3-13.  We were all happy about that.  Isaac was negative the whole game except for twice when he had 15 and then went back down to 5.  The final score was Isaac -1, Peyton 66, and me 79.  We sure have fun. Vikki came to get them and let us finish the last 4 rounds.  She made herself a coffee and relaxed for a few minutes while she visited.  We called my niece, Tammy, and left her a birthday message and song.  After they left, I talked with Kenzie a couple of times today.  Bill went there and the three of them emptied the trailer with all the junk left at the house in it.  I was thinking of ordering food from Tony's for dinner.  Melissa called 5 minutes later and told me they were ordering Tony's tonight to support a small business.  I told her that's what I was just thinking, and that she was my confirmation ha ha.  Tammy called me back while I was talking to her, so I hung up and answered, and got to tell her Happy Birthday and talk to her for a while.  Jacob, Adam and Eli texted me.  Sure love those boys.  We got burgers, fries and shakes from Tony's for dinner.  We watched Wheel of Fortune and then watched a movie, called The Secret Handshake.  It had Amy Grant and Kevin Sorbo in it so thought it would be a great movie.  It was a pretty weird show though.  




No comments: