Friday, January 1, 2021

Friday, 1/1/2021, Had a Quiet day at home with Bill, Made a roast, Went to Kroger, Watched Heaven Sent

 The snow started around 4 today
 Made a Frappe' in my Ninja
 Sweet text I got from Peyton today

 Yummy Roast, Carrots and Potatoes made in my new roaster from Melissa and Family.  Yummy Homemade applesauce too!
 So thankful to have Bill healing so fast and well

We both slept in this morning.  I didn't fall asleep til after 4 so was making up for it this morning.  We had our oatmeal and read our Bibles.  I put a roast in for dinner tonight.  I prayed with Intercessors of America at 12:15.  I talked to Melissa and Vikki.  Texted with Peyton.  What a sweetie.  We ate our yummy roast dinner.  We went to Kroger to get some Maxwell Coffee they had on sale.  Also got ice cream for Bill, Coffee ice cream to make Frappe's, and Cookies and Cream for any grandkids that visit. The store was pretty quiet so that was good.  The roads were getting icy and I have to drive right now, so I was glad to get home.  We watched a movie called,Heaven Sent.  Ate an orange from the Fundraiser the boys had. So juicy and good.  Talked to Melissa again and had a praise report about how good Jack is doing with the extra work he has to do.  Very proud him!


 

No comments: