Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday, 1/15/21, Dropped off lunch for Hailey, Cleaned linen closet,

          I borrowed these pictures from Kimmy's Blog.  Thought they were such nice pictures!
 Eli ad Jacob
 Adam
 Adam making one of his videos.  He does an amazing job and puts it to really cool music!

Same morning routine as usual.  At noon, I picked up an online order I got for Hailey... her favorite, Beef and Bean Nacho's from Coco Loco's.  I dropped it off on her porch.  She came out to get it and waved as I walked to my car.  We talked for a few minutes.  Thought I might cheer her up while she has to quarantine.  Can't wait until we can just go out together to eat and spend time together.  Went and picked up some groceries at Aldi's.  It wasn't very busy when I went by so decided it was a good time.  Adam texted me in the morning.  He only has 52 pages left to read and he will have read the whole Bible.  Wow what a great accomplishment for a kid.  Life changing when you read God's Word.  I didn't start until I was in my 30's, but haven't stopped since.  Very proud of you Adam!  Eli texted me today too.  Had a couple of nice talks with Melissa, and short talks with Vikki. Cleaned the linen closet out upstairs and found lots of towels for Kenzie.  She needed old towels and I found a stack of them.  Also found some nice towels she can probably use.  Sure made lots more room in the closet.  I forgot I had all those stacks of towels in there.  Haven't used them in 17 years, so not likely I will.  

1 comment:

Lela F Russell said...

Yes...saw your blog comments. God given scientist skills are moving along to finding better solutions for some types of cancer. It's worth a try to see if the tumor will respond. It would appear that is the case but still remains to be determined. I love with hope. Love to hear but your family events. Keep writing.