Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thurs. 1/7/21, Did schoolwork with Peyton and Isaac,

 I didn't take any pictures today...boo hoo!  I had two sweeties here too!  The kiddos woke up first.  I heard them talking quietly, so I got up and got breakfast around.  I gave Bill his coffee.  A few minutes later, I heard Bill yell.  I thought he did something to his shoulder, but he spilled his whole cup of coffee.  Glad it wasn't his shoulder, but what a mess.  It went on the floor, under the coffee table, down the side of the love seat.  I got the shampooer ready and moved the end table.  Isaac plugged the shampooer in for me when I asked him.  I finished cleaning it up and then looked and there was Isaac winding the cord up for me.  I didn't even ask him and he had unplugged it for me and was there to help.  What a sweetie.  I ate and then we started spelling.  The kids did great.  We read our Picture Bible and then the chapter book.  Vikki came after that and we ate lunch.  She set up our Roku for us.  Also free 6 mos. of Discovery plus and I Tunes music.  We split the pastie from the Maple Grill.  It was good and so was the gravy.  Bill just thought it was ok, but not his favorite.  We watched a movie called, Fat Chance in the evening.  It was a good movie with a wonderful message!


No comments: