Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tues. 1/26/21, Did schoolwork with the kids, Took the garbage out, cleaned the kernel burner, shoveled

 Isaac won again at 3-13.  I am going to have to take lessons from him.

 Peyton and Isaac eating their breakfast on this beautiful snowy morning

Lots of birds were eating their breakfast too!  I need to get more birdseed, they are eating it fast
 So beautiful with all the new white snow.  It can go anytime though!
It was windy besides being very snowy

Isaac was up at around 7:30.  I got up and took the garbage out since Bill can't do that job right now.  Peyton got up when I got back in the house.  We had breakfast and then started spelling.  Isaac didn't miss any words.  Peyton missed a few, but learned them quickly and actually knew all but when when I asked her to spell them when I saw they were wrong.  We read our books after that, then played 3-13.  Isaac won by a lot again.  Papa came when we had two rounds left and tried to help him, but I told him Isaac sure didn't need any help...he was doing just fine.  Peyton and I needed the help.  We had fun and Isaac had to pick up the game because he was the winner.  They wanted Mac and Cheese, so I made that for lunch for them.  Vikki came and picked them up.  It wasn't snowing much when she got out so no white outs.  They left right away so they could do their online schooling at home.  I cleaned the kernel burner out for it's monthly cleaning.  We shut it off two nights ago so there wouldn't be any hot ashes to clean out.  Bill said he would take care of the driveway with the tractor.  When he went out to start it, it wouldn't start.  I was shoveling while dinner was cooking.  It was getting dark by that time, so it will have to wait til tomorrow now and I will use the snowblower.  We are going to watch a movie tonight.



No comments: