Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday, 1/25/21, filled nail holes and touched up paint, got a nice card from Ahmeh, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

 

 Got a sweet card from my great niece in Colorado.  She decorated the envelope so cute!  The front was cute too, but didn't want to show addresses.

After our morning routine, Bill had a doctor appt.  I filled nail holes in the walls and then touched up the spots with paint.  Texted with Adam.  I always love my good morning text.  
I talked to Melissa a couple of times, talked to Kimmy and talked to Vikki.  Bill said we were supposed to get a few inches of snow, so I let Vikki know so she could bring the kids tonight instead of in the morning when  the roads are bad.  Bill had an Elder's meeting and I did the CMA Zoom Leadership meeting and took notes for him.  Peyton and Isaac got here right before my meeting started and were so good all the while I was having it.  We watched Counting On after I was done and had grapes as a snack.  We read the Bible, prayed and I tucked them in all snug in their beds.  Bill got home and we went over our meeting stuff with each other.


No comments: