Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday, 1/14/21, Fun with Peyton and Isaac, Read on my book, Prayed lots

 

Envelope card from my best friend Vikki came in.  The envelope would have been enough with all the sweet sayings, but then there was a beautiful card and a sheet she made up with thoughts for the day, full of scriptures.  I am blessed with such a wonderful godly friend who is framily (friends who are family)

Isaac was up early.  Peyton got up a half hour later.  We ate breakfast and then started spelling.  They are such loving kiddos.  They read Ralph the Mouse and the Picture Bible.  I read the Little House book to them.  Vikki got here, and she brought me a sub from Quiznos  that was delicious.  Thank you Vikki!  Bill had therapy again.  He had to move his arm all over.  His therapist said he was doing great.  It was wonderful news.  After Vikki and the kids left, I read my Bible, did some praying and then read my book Joshua Code/Jesus Code.  I am trying to finish it, so Bill can read it.  I love this book.  Tomorrow I am going to start getting on the treadmill again.  It has been a while so I know I need to get back at it.
Talked with Kimmy when Vikki was talking to her while she was here.  Talked to Melissa for a while.  Stacie called in the evening and we had a nice talk.  Texted Adam.  

No comments: