Saturday, January 9, 2021

 One of the cutest couples I know....Jared and Kimmy in their cute aprons Jared's mom made for them.  
 Regular Chili for the Russell grandsons tomorrow and whoever else wants that kind
Turkey Chili with potatoes in it for my sweet Kimmy and whoever else wants some

 Regular chili with potatoes for everyone else

Started dough in the bread makers right away when I got up.  Read my Bible and then put worship music on and started making chili for tomorrow at Kenzie's for our work day.  Ended up making more than I thought.  That always seems to happen.  We won't go hungry tomorrow.  It took a long time to cook all that burger.  I brought the recycle bin in to fill because I had so much to put in it when I was done.  Made two batches of rolls, and got everything else ready to take tomorrow.  Had a really nice talk with Kimmy, nice talk with Vikki too, texted with Adam.  Bill and I watched a good movie called Summer Snow.  Melissa called during it.  I was so happy to hear from her.  We face timed (Hailey was there too) and then went to just talking.  Had a nice long talk which was so nice.  Then Bill and I went back to watching our movie.   







 

No comments: