Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday, 1/11/21, Cleaned Kitchen and Bathroom, Bill got staples out today, Bill helped Travis get the water softener in

 Sure love my new mug from Kimmy, Jared and the boys.   Nice reading my Bible and sipping my coffee from that mug!

 Mylee on Misty's porch
 Peyton, Mylee, Kenzie, Lenny, Isaac, and Lucy
 Papa with Mylee
Rody with Mylee

We ate our oatmeal, then read our Bibles.  Talked to Kenzie and Bill talked to Travis.  They were getting a different water softener today.  They thought they would have to have help getting it to the basement, but the two of them got it downstairs.  Wow!  Bill had an appointment to get his staples out in the afternoon.  All went well.  Afterward, he went to help Travis install the water softener.  They had a leak and so had to get something from Menard's.  Then they picked Kenzie up from Vikki's and went back to fix the leak.  I did my part by praying for it to go well.  I cleaned the kitchen and bathroom.  The floors sure needed scrubbing.  God protected us today.  Wes and Gayla wanted to get together.  I didn't feel like we should, so prayed that God would stop us from getting together if we shouldn't.  I talked to Gayla in the morning and they were planning on getting with us.  A short time later she called and said they couldn't.  Her brother was supposed to have knee surgery, but tested positive for Covid.  They had been with him, so have to quarantine.  Thank you Lord. I will sure listen to that voice inside from now on.  I am so thankful for God who loves us so much.  Reading a book Kenzie gave me called the Joshua Code, The Jesus Code.  Such a great book.  Reading it again!


 












1 comment:

ROCKIN-R-RANCH said...

Wow! I’m so glad you didnt get together with Wes and Gayla! Love you!!