Friday, January 29, 2021

Fri.1/30/21, Bill went to therapy, we went to Kenzie's

                                                                     

 Mylee is so cute! I didn't take any pictures so got these from Kenzie


 I slept in.  Vikki called me and was really excited about a Maverick City Worship don’t her and the kids were worshipping to. I told her I would watch it when I got up.  I don’t sleep in very often. I made Bill his oatmeal and coffee before he went to therapy.  I had Google play the worship song Vikki told me about on tv.  It was amazing worship.  I loved joining in and played that song a couple of times.  After it, more amazing worship songs came on.  Needless to say I didn’t get much done this morning, but I sure did the best thing.  When Bill got home, we packed up some stuff and headed to Kenzie’s.  The living room looks nice grey instead of purple.  We looked at their beautiful flooring all down upstairs.  The walls looked so much better painted up there too.  They are sure working hard.  Mylee was cute and is sure growing.  Papa showed Travis how to work some tools he took him, and Kenzie and I scraped sprackling off a window sill.  Then we all went to Home Depot and picked up the rest of their flooring for downstairs and some other stuff they needed.  We were all hungry so we picked up pizzas too.  After we ate, Travis, Kenzie and Papa unloaded the truck.  I started painting in the living room where the corners and edge by the ceiling were still purple.  Kenzie came and helped paint after she was done and Travis took all the wall plugs off.  Bill told us what to do ha ha. 

We left after that and stopped at Menard’s to take a picture of carpet they had for stairs. Not much selection there.  We came home and had a bowl of fresh fruit and watched Jeopardy and Wheel of fortune.  We watched a good Christian movie with a great message too.  Talked with all the girls today and texted with Adam and Eli.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day with Kenzie and Travis! Mylee is SO cute! Kimmy