Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sat., 1/30/21, Vikki got her Covid vaccine, Made a roast, Kimmy, Jared and the boys and Vikki and Peyton came over and spent the day

   

 Vikki got her Covid Vaccine today

Bill and Jared on their devices
Eli on his device
Adam, Jacob and Peyton
Adam, Peyton, Jacob, Bill and Jared
Eli, Jacob and Peyton
 Eli and Papa Bill
 Eli, Vikki, Me and Bill

 Eli



Evan
Max

Jack

After we ate breakfast, had our coffee and did our morning reading, Kimmy called to see if we were going to be home.  I told her we had planned to go to Frankenmuth to Snowfest.  She said she was calling to see if we wanted some visitors.  I told her we would much rather have visitors than go to Snowfest.  I also told her I was going to put a roast in and they could eat with us.  She said not to make the roast, but I told her I was and then told her bye.  I put the roast in and got the potatoes and carrots peeled.  Vikki called me and asked if I was peeling potatoes.  I told her I was and invited her to come when Kimmy came too.  She got her Covid vaccine today.  Her arm was a little sore but not bad.  Pam and Dick got theirs today too.  They had Rich's showing today, but will have a memorial service in May when he is buried at Mt. Holly National Cemetery.  They couldn't cremate him because they are behind in cremations because of Covid.  Kimmy and family came and Vikki and Peyton came shortly after.  We had fun visiting, then Adam, Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton and I played 3-13, while Bill, Jared, Jacob and Eli relaxed in the family room by the fire.  Kimmy won our game!  Jared played the last two hands for me, so I could start getting things ready for dinner.  He did better than I was doing.  We all prayed and then ate together.  It was such a nice day being together.  Jared trained Adam to put my angels all over the place, just like Jared used to do way back when.  I couldn't believe my Adam did that.  I will have to retrain him.  Eli thought it was hilarious!!! Melissa sent me pictures of the boys eating McDonalds that they used a gift card from us for.  This was the first day they didn't have school work to do and just had free time.  They were all so happy and it was a perfect day for McDonalds.  I talked to Melissa for a while and then Bill and I watched a movie called Silver Wolf.  We tried to watch The Cloud because Melissa said it was a good one, but it kept restarting after a minute and a half.  Fun day with such a loving family! 

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Prayers are around me like swaddling clothes. from the UP of Michigan to the Midland area then coming from the prayer group at the Washington Cathedral to Georgia's Monastery of the Holy Spirit...West to Dallas Tex. then places in between and back home again. The angels are hovering and I will be safe. Thank you so much for your concern. We just got back from the bird food store. They will be cared for as well. So pleased to be a part of your family through Kimmy.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

That's lots of people who love you and are praying. You are sure covered in prayer! You've taken care of things that need to be taken care of, and tomorrow the Lord with be with you and be in control. We are very thankful to have you be part of our family through Jared. We are blessed indeed! You felt like family the first time we met you at the Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner for their wedding.