Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Tues., 1/19/21, Went to Vikki's, Went to Melissa's, Prayer with church prayer group

 

 Peyton in the morning.  I let her sleep with Kenzie's bear from when she was little because she forgot her favorite dog she sleeps with.  It made her very happy!
 Isaac in the morning
 Papa, me, and Hailey outside.  Evan, Jack and Max inside all enjoying their hot chocolate and donuts
 Hailey with her hot chocolate and donut

 Hailey with her "hug" ring from Papa


I took the garbage out for Bill.  We all ate breakfast and read a scripture for the day.  Bill had to go get blood work.  The kids looked over their new spelling list and I gave them a test.  They both got them all right.  Yay!  Great job Peyton and Isaac.  We read our books next.  Vikki came and visited for a minute when she picked them up, but had to leave because she had to do two days of school lessons with them.  I went upstairs and Peyton and Isaac had their beds all made.  They love surprising me.  Sometimes I surprise them and make them while they are eating.  Papa dropped a extra drill he had off at Vikki's for her to have.  She was so happy.  She had told him she was going to buy one, but he had an extra so he surprised her and gave it to her.   We went to Melissa's next so Bill could give her and Hailey their "hug" rings.  They loved them and were both very happy and touched that he would do that all on his own.  He told them too that when they needed a hug, he that was a hug from him.  I still think that was so sweet for him to do for all of us girls.  He still has to give Stacie hers.  We prayed with our prayer group from church.  We played a great game of 3-13 and went up the hill and down the hill.  Papa's idea!  I was the big winner tonight.  Now he knows how I felt last time when he beat me bad.  We had fun playing!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure love my hug ring from Dad!! Wow, you did have a great game! I had a great game tonight! Jared and I were 300 points apart! Kimmy

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Wow! That is my kind of win!!! Poor Jared, but you needed to make up for your recent losses!