Saturday, January 23, 2021

Sat.1/23/21, Bill did funeral, I sanded and painted

 It seemed so nice to have a sunshine this morning.   A big woodpecker was eating on the small bird feeder with lots of other birds
I sanded and painted the wood trim where Kimmy used the wood filler to fix it!  Looks great now.  That girl can do just about anything and do it well!
 Travis and his friend putting the subfloor down...Kenzie sent these pictures to me
                                                                                  
This is the flooring they are putting down
 Vikki shaved Lenny.  He's little Lenny now!

It was super cold and windy again today, but at least the sun was out and the temperature was a few degrees warmer.  Bill got ready to go do a funeral for a lady his sister, Debbie,  was really close to.  I stayed home and let him represent both of us.  There weren't many there because of Covid.  I sanded and painted the floor board Kimmy fixed for us yesterday. It looks great now.  Thank you Kimmy.  I filled holes in the front door trim with wood filler, then filled nail holes in the walls with sparkling.  Will paint them when they are dry.  Bill called me to meet him to get gas and save 70 cents a gallon.  He brought home bread, apple raisin bread and blueberry pie from Zhenders.  Yum!  We did some snacking after dinner.  I texted with Adam. Talked to Melissa and Vikki.  We watched Wheel of Fortune and a movie that was good, but a little tense for me.  It had a great ending though with a girl coming to faith in Jesus.  







No comments: