Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wed., 1/27/21, Used the snowblower for the driveways, Picked up face masks they were giving away for the new Covid variant,


 Nice to see the sun shining today
 It was 10 degrees out when I snowblower the driveways and shoveled....I stayed warm with the workout it gave me 


Stuff they gave me at Commission on Aging when I went through the drive through.  I went to pick up the face masks to keep if the variant of Covid gets bad.  Because I was over 65, they gave me a box and a bag with all this other stuff in it.  They gave us each a bag with 5 face masks per person.  I picked Vikki and family's face mask up too since she works during the time they give them out.  They are for everyone in our county until they run out.  Open Monday, Wed, Fri. from 11-1pm.  

Got up early as Bill had to go to the VA and I wanted him to start the snowblower for me before he left.  I didn't realize how cold it was outside (10 degrees) and windy.  Our snowblower has a cover over it to walk under so it wasn't too bad.  He left and I did the driveway and by our mailbox.  Then did out by the shed and that driveway.  Did some paths for Bill to get to the shed too.  The only thing that got cold a little was my left hand.  I came in and ate breakfast.  At 10:30 I went to pick up face masks for Vikki, her family and us.  They are supposed to be the good disposable ones that protect against the new variants.  They said they are really good to wear under your regular masks if you don't have breathing problems.  They gave us all small hand sanitizers too.  Also gave me all the extra goodies.  Sometimes it pays to be older than 49.  I went to Jack's, Aldi's and Meijer's to get some stuff I need to make dinner for a family from our church tomorrow night.  None of the stores were busy because the roads were still kind of bad out there.  Found out a good friend of ours passed away Monday.  He was only 58.  We were so sad to hear this and are praying for his family.  I texted with Adam, Eli and Kimmy.  Talked on the phone with Melissa and face timed with Kenzie and Vikki.  Kenzie and Travis got the flooring all put down upstairs now.  It looks beautiful.  Lots of hard work done!  Great job! We watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune.  I looked on Kimmy and Jared's Etsy and their new pottery is absolutely beautiful.  I was so excited looking at it and saw lots of stuff I loved!  Great job Kimmy and Jared!






 

No comments: