Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday, 1/16/21, Walked two miles, Read on my book, Went to Jack's

 

 Isaac and Peyton coloring the birds Isaac drew


Normal morning routine, then went to walk on the treadmill.  I hate to admit it, but it's the first time I've walked on it since December.  The kids turned it around on Christmas Eve.  I got on it and put my phone in the holder.  I turned it on and it jerked and made my phone fall over.  It would go smooth a couple seconds than give a big jerk.  I was happy they changed my basement around, because it is perfect to walk around now.  I walked and went 2 miles listening to my worship music.  I will have to have the boys lift it up when they come so Kimmy, Vikki, Bill and I can try to figure out if something's caught under it or if it's something else.   Charlie picked Bill up to drive around drinking their coffee from Tim Horton's.  I talked to Vikki a long time and listened for her birds to talk like they do.  They didn't cooperate.  I took a shower and got ready.  Bill came home, but had to leave to go to his therapy right away.  I went to Jack's in Midland, and did some other shopping too.  Bill was eating an egg salad sandwich when I got home.  I was still full, so I made us smoothies. They were so good.  We watched a movie.  It was really good but was a tear jerker.  It was about how God helps us through everything and God's timing.  Texted with Kimmy.  Had a nice talk with Melissa. 

No comments: