Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wed., 1/13/21...A friend from church passed away today, very sad! Hailey got exposed to Covid yesterday, Peyton and Isaac spent the night

Peyton
 Isaac and Peyton playing their game
 Cute picture Melissa sent me of her and Hailey with their specialtyhot chocolates Bruce made for them

Found out a friend of ours from church committed suicide today.  So young and he has such a beautiful family.  Had all of his kids in my Sunday School class.  He loved God and had a heart to help the least of these.  I am so sad and am sure praying for his family.  

Hailey was exposed to Covid yesterday at school.  She has to quarantine for 14 days.  Pray she doesn't get it please.  

I am praising God for some great and happy news today.  Jared's mom got a great report.  The cancer hasn't spread, so she can have surgery!  Yay!  Please pray for successful surgery for his sweet mom!  Pray for Jared's dad's upcoming surgery too.  Two of my favorite people!

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yesterday was a very, very good day. Exciting news via phone from Dr. Moore. the ENT Surgeon. We talked for a while and then he gave me his cell phone no. to call if I had questions. Now how many Dr. would do that. NOT many. I am so blessed in so many ways. Hope you have read the blog to see where the Russell train is headed. There are lots of passengers on that train, you filling a seat. It would seem that I really am going to be a Russell with a bald spot on my head! It's a badge of honor or something like that. Or a place to put a flower behind my ear. Time to make lemonade with lemons or something like that. The Russell train is heading toward a station called surgery. That should be interesting. Prayers for your friend and family directed to them. Love you bunches. .

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Yes, not many doctors would give out their cell phone numbers for sure. You must be pretty special and he must be a very nice doctor. God has you in good hands. I read your blog daily and I'm on that train with you, praying all the way. Best thing you can do with lemons is to make lemonade and sweeten them up. I appreciate the prayers for my friend and family so much. Stay positive! Waiting for more praise reports! Love you bunches too!