Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday, 1/12/21, Very icy morning, Bill had his first therapy, he helped Travis,

 Vikki called 911 for these guys who were helping the man out of this truck

One of two loads of junk taken to the landfill
 It sure is looking better with so much junk gone!!!
 Hailey's new guitar...nice!
 Peyton with her bird
 Isaac with his bird
 I went out to take the garbage out and the driveway was all ice and so was Bill's truck.  I started praying for God to keep everyone in my family safe and give them traction.  I came in and called Vikki to let her know the roads were slippery, so she should take the main roads.  She was bringing Peyton and Isaac and I wanted to make sure she left early too.  I salted the driveway and sidewalk.  Bill got out of the shower and I let him know, so he could start his truck so the ice would be melted off it.  He had lots of trash bags from Kenzie's in the back of the truck, so he backed to the end of the driveway, and I got up and moved the bags to the end so he could put them down and drag them one handed to where they pick them up.  They were pretty heavy.  He left for his therapy appt.  Vikki called and said their was a truck flipped on the way to our house when she was almost here.  Two guys were helping the guy out, and Vikki asked if they wanted her to call 911.  They said yes, so she did.  They were very appreciative.  She said the main roads weren't bad, just the turn lanes.  Bill called me on his way to therapy and I told him to be careful when he got out of his truck because Vikki told me about people falling on ice.  Bill had therapy for 2 hours and did great and wasn't in a lot of pain.  Thanking the Lord for that.  Kimmy's boys didn't have school.  I talked  to her for a while.  Adam texted me to let me know too.  He's always so sweet!  Bill went to help Kenzie and Travis haul all the junk from the house and shed to the landfill.  He was sweet and picked up a battery for Kenzie's car and put it in and also got a light for Travis's truck to teach Travis to put in.  He had a good talk with Travis and shared about his life growing up and about God and how he made all the difference.  He told them about a church Vikki and I each found online that is by them.  After Bill left their place, Kenzie called me and told me about Papa's talk with Travis and asked me what the name of the church was.  They want to go there.  This makes me so happy.  I love those two!  Bill got home and I made him Nacho's for dinner.  I went to Melissa's for a little porch visit with her and Hailey.  Talked to the boys for a few minutes too.  Came home and read on my book, and then Bill and I watched a movie.

No comments: