Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday, 11/5/21, Vikki and Kimmy came over, Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school, Made Vikki's homemade pizzas, shopped for Operation Christmas Shoe boxes

 

Haven't fed the birds for a while.  I was so happy to see a cardinal on the feeder out on the tree.  
Jack holding Zoey, Evan and their huge turkey!  Max wanted to put the turkey feathers and head in the biggest pumpkin, so he didn't carve it. 
Vikki brought all the stuff to make individual pizzas.  It was so much fun and the pizzas were delicious.  Thanks Vikki
Bill enjoying his round steak, mashed potatoes and gravy.

Eli, Jacob and Adam...I love how close these boys are and how much fun they have together.  I borrowed this picture from Kimmy's blog even though it's a little blurry.  It's one of my favorite pictures!!!

Bill had to leave at 8 to go to his therapy appointment at the VA.  Then he went to pick up Charlie and take him to his appointment in Ann Arbor.  Vikki had the day off, so came over at around 8.  Bill had just left.  Kimmy came around 8:15.  We had our coffee and visited.  At 10:45, we picked Peyton and Isaac up from school in Kimmy's van.  We came back and made homemade individual pizzas.  Vikki brought all the stuff for them.  We each fixed our own and then baked them.  She brought onions, green peppers, olives, bacon, turkey pepperoni, parmesian cheese and pizza cheese for on them.  I had sauce here and had some ground chuck cooked up.  They tasted so delicious and were sure filling.  Thanks again, Vikki.  They had to leave earlier than usual, so I went to shop for stuff to put in Operation Christmas shoe boxes.  I should have taken Peyton and Isaac with me, but didn't know I was going.  I will see if they want to come wrap the shoe boxes and fill them with me.  They've always loved helping with them.   I stopped at Melissa's while I was out.  Her big pumpkin turkey looks amazing.  It's the first thing I noticed when I pulled in the driveway.  Jack and Evan came out, so I took pictures of them by it.  When I got home Bill was mowing the lawn.  It's dryer now, so he was able to cut more of the back.  Still some wet spots.  When he got done, he told me they drained 1/2 gallon of fluid off of Charlie's one lung.  He has to go back Monday and have the fluid drained off the other lung.  They think they will get the same about off that one.  Charlie felt better already, just with the one being done.  I was very happy to hear the good report about Lela in a text from Kimmy.  Then I read her blog right away and was happy again.  Such a great report that it's not cancer, just pre cancerous.  So wonderful that they caught it early.  I am praising and thanking God.  



No comments: