Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday, 11/15/21...Happy Birthday to Godson Shane, Dropped off shoeboxes, Shampooed carpet, Coco Loco's with Hailey


Pretty view of sunshine out our window this morning
Dinner at Coco Loco with my Hailey girl.  We each ordered 1/2 order of beef and bean nachos and look at the size of it on our big plates.  We both took half home.
Hailey and Abby
 Evan, Bruce and Hailey doing Just Dance...Abby watching and looks like wondering what's the matter with them lol
 
Love how Bruce is such a great dad and is dancing right along with them

A friend of mine took this picture in Florida.  Thought it was so cool!

 I got up early so I could get my reading and worship done first thing.  I wished Shane a happy birthday.  Bill met Charlie, Andy, Andrea and Chuck for coffee, then had a VA therapy appt. after that.  I took the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes and dropped them off at a little church five minutes away from our house.  They were so nice there.  

When I got back home, I got the family room and living room ready and shampooed the carpets.  While I was shampooing, I decided to look at my phone to see if there were any prayer requests on the church page.  I was elated when I saw my dear friend Phyllis had posted she had had her scan for cancer after her last chemo and there was NO evidence of cancer.  I called her right away and we rejoiced together, cried tears of joy, and gave God all the glory.  What a miracle.  Her cancer was diagnosed as terminal.  What an awesome God we have.  Thank you Jesus!   Melissa called to say Hailey had a good appointment at U of M.  The new neurologist Hailey saw, was really thorough and smart.  She thinks it's a muscle that needs strengthening with therapy.  She is having Hailey have an MRI and will see her in 6 months.  Hailey texted me when she got home, and I picked her up and took her to Coco Loco's. We were both so hungry for their nachos and had fun spending time together.  It's been a while since were able to get together with Hailey having Covid, and quarantining.  Sure do love this girl.  She will be coming Sat. for our Thanksgiving, so will get to spend more time together.  Adam had a sore throat, so couldn't go to school.  Hailey was happy to have him home to text with.  I am praying his throat is better tomorrow.  We texted this morning.  Talked with Vikki and texted with Kimmy.  Talked with Melissa again and she sent me pictures and a video of Hailey, Evan and Bruce doing Just Dance on the Wii.  So much fun for them.  Hailey texted negative for Covid for her appt. today.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was so happy when Vikki told me about Phyllis!!! What a miracle!!! Kimmy

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sure is a miracle! So awesome!