Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday, 11/29/21, Missing Wyatt today, Worked on Faith Riders Newsletter,

 

I wonder what the big Question is.  I hear Eli left one in Georgia and here is proof.  Here he just hides my angels.  I found 2 while he was gone though.  I did have help.

Love this cute picture taken on their Georgia trip.  Eli, Jared, Kimmy, Jacob and Adam

More favorites...Eli, Adam, Doug, Lela, and Jacob

Adam, their Uncle Rick, Jacob and Eli

Sarah came in and took pictures when I helped in kids churchl a few weeks ago.  Rachael helping with me.

Missed Wyatt's morning greeting when I got up.  Started out playing the Maverick City Christmas album on Google.  It was such great worship!   Prayed, did my lesson for my class which is amazing. Read 2 chapters which were so touching, lots of scripture to read and lots of questions to answer.  It took a long time, but so good.  Did the Newsletter for Faith Riders after that.  Needless to say, I didn't get many steps in today.  I talked to Kenzie, talked to Kimmy, Talked to Vikki and talked to Peyton.  Kenzie had a dream she shared with me and she said she felt like she needed to get to the Shack to be safe.  I talked to her about the Lord and how I felt He was speaking to people and trying to reach them through dreams, like he just did with Greg.  She hasn't watched the Shack Movie, but said she is going to.  Bill did his reading, then worked out in the shed for about an hour.   Sent Tasha some pictures of her son Jacob in the Boars Head last night, and texted with her for a while.  Of course I got my good morning text from Adam.  Tasha came and delivered the cinnamon almonds Bill ordered from Jacob for his Washington trip.  Bill and I watched the Shack tonight.  It really is moving and made me think about how much God loves everyone just like the book did.  It also shows the importance of a very personal relationship with God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and the need we have to forgive as we are forgiven.      

No comments: