Monday, November 22, 2021

11/22/21, Cold and windy today, Did laundry, put things away from our Thanksgiving Dinner, Prayed for people from church

 

Evan cooking the popcorn

Evan and Bruce were popping this popcorn in the fireplace last night, but their hands got too hot.  Evan finished cooking it on the stove.  They said it was delicious.  It sure looks yummy!  Evan always wants his mom to share pictures of what he's doing.  I love this so much and love him to pieces

It was a pretty laid back day, cold and windy too.  The wind blew so hard last night that it knocked my multi bird feeder post down.  I picked it up and moved it to a less windy spot for the winter.  Filled all the feeders and the birds came to them immediately.  They were trying to eat from the feeders when they were laying on the ground.  We ate breakfast, then did our morning reading and prayer time.  I did some laundry and put some things away that I won't be needing for a while.  Bill worked out in the shed some.   I had a nice thick ham sandwich for lunch.  
Marie called me and said she had been thinking of me lots, so called to see how I was.  She prayed for me, then I prayed for her tests for her upcoming Aortic Heart Valve replacement and for the surgery.  I called Bev after I tried her number a couple of times.  A message from Verizon would come on, but after a few tries it went through.  She was back in church after having Covid and being in the hospital for a while, then in rehab.  She is 93 and now is feeling better and getting her strength back.  It was so good talking to her.  She was very thankful God got her through all she went through.  

We ate Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner.  Very yummy and we sure got full.  Bill had an elder's meeting at 6:30.  I watched Christmas for a Dollar.  It's my favorite Christmas movie and is one I want to watch each year.  Bill got home not long after it started, as I paused it to take to Melissa, then Vikki.  He really likes this movie too.  I talked to Kimmy to find out if she wanted me to pick Wyatt up tomorrow to save them a trip.  She said things went so well today, she even had time to work on her blog.  That reminded me that I hadn't done my blog for today.  I got busy at it after hanging up from her.


No comments: