Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tues., 11/16/21, Made applesauce, Kernel Burner guy came, Bill had therapy, Intercessory prayer

This is such a great picture of Eli and his horse I had to borrow it from Kimmy 
Peeling and slicing apples the easy way

Only took one picture today.  I borrowed a good one from Kimmy though.  Bill took the garbage out and then went to an 8:00 appt. at the VA for therapy.  I texted with Adam.  I went to pick up diapers at the the store early.  I turned the kernel burner off before I left, so it would be cool enough to clean before the guy came to fix the temperature sensor.  When he came in the spring to do the yearly cleaning, he forgot to connect it when he was done.  I stopped at McDonalds and got an Egg McMuffin, a large ice tea and a free Mocha Frappe.  When I got back home, I peeled and sliced apples using the Kitchen Aid attachment.  It sure makes it easy.  I talked to Kimmy while I finished the last apples.  Bill got home and got the furnace going so it wouldn't get cold in the house.  It was only 27 degrees outside.  I made applesauce and put it in the freezer.  YUM, I did sample some.  After that I scraped out the kernel burner and emptied the ash pan.  I washed the glass door too.  The guy came to hook up the sensor, and saw that something hadn't been cleaned in the spring, so he did that for us.  He said it would ignite faster now.  No charge on anything so that was really nice.  I made Little Caesars pizzas for dinner from the kit I got for the kids fundraiser.  They were really good.  I did have a little boo boo when I was talking to Vikki, while heading to the table to eat.  I dropped the large ice tea from McDonalds and the cover came off.  Nice ice tea puddle right by the table on my newly shampooed carpet.  I got the shampooer back out and was thankful to have it.  I called Vikki back after it was cleaned up.  She showed me Peyton's red flannel shirt the got.  We are supposed to wear flannel shirts to Debbie's Christmas Party this year.  Don't have to, but she would like us to.  After I ate, I went to intercessory prayer.  We had a diaper shower for Megan and Jay, a young couple that come to prayer.  They brought the baby with them for us all to enjoy.  He's so tiny and precious.  Phyllis called on the phone and we put her on speaker so she could give her testimony about God healing her.  We all rejoiced with her.  We worshipped, then had prayer time.  Texted with Hailey when I got home.  

No comments: