Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tues, 11/30/21, Pretty snow outside in the morning, Worked on Christmas lists and getting Christmas lists.

 

Beautiful snowfall overnight
Out the kitchen window
Beautiful Sunset tonight
Adam texted me his good morning and also let me know they only have a half day on Friday.  I am hoping it works out for them to come here.  I put Christmas worship music on in the morning.  Had coffee and an egg sandwich for breakfast.  Did my morning reading.  Kenzie called and I talked to her for a while.  Bill went with Charlie for coffee.  I switched some power surge protectors around so there wouldn't be so many cords showing by the couch.  Read the CMA Heartbeat magazine.  Had Stacie send me a Christmas list for them, and then I put one together for her.  Sent a different list to Melissa and Vikki.  I have already told Kimmy I want a honey pot from her family.  There pottery is the best!  I showed Bill how to make a list out too.  It's so much easier for everyone to shop if they know ideas.  Sue called me and told me about the Dr. saying Charlie might have pneumonia.  I prayed with her.  She is trying to cancel her knee surgery so she can take care of him and all he has going on.  Busy emotional time for them right now.  Marie called me, and I talked to her for a while.  She has to have an aortic valve replaced on Dec. 15.  Phyllis was having her surgery today, so I texted her to let her know I would be praying for her.  Lots of friends going through things right now.  Thankful they are believers and know to get prayer and trust God.  Bill has an appointment with a surgeon at the VA in Ann Arbor tomorrow to find out what they need to do for his back and neck problems.  Praying for great wisdom for the dr. tomorrow.  Always lots to pray about.  I talked to Kenzie for a while again this afternoon.  I told her I watched the Shack and she said she almost did and is going to.  It sure was a beautiful sunset out this evening.  The whole sky was pink when I was driving.  God is sure a beautiful artist.  The Best!!!  Went to intercessory prayer at church.  




No comments: