Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thurs., 11/11/21, Happy Birthday Kenzie! Happy Veteran's Day Bill!

Happy Birthday Kenzie!  I love you so much!

Happy Veterans Day Bill!  I love you and I'm very proud of you.  Thank you for your service!
Remembering my Dad on Veterans Day.  So thankful he served!
Driving today with my handsome veteran all around to get the free deals for veterans
Bill in the line at Texas Roadhouse for his free meal voucher.  He can get a free meal from now until 5/22/21
Bill walking in Bavarian Inn to get his free chicken dinner

Charlie picked Bill up at 6:45 a.m. to go with their veteran friends from the Sports Zone for breakfast at Bob Evans.  I had oatmeal with raisins, blueberries, bananas and nuts, and had my morning coffee.  We did our morning reading, then we went to Texas Roadhouse to get his meal voucher.  It was all done outside which was nice, and was very organized.  We love their food!  Then we went to pick up pizzas at Little Caesars.  Shared pizzas with Melissa and Vikki.  Went to Frankenmuth and ate at Bavarian Inn where Bill got his free yummy chicken dinner.  I had a hot chicken sandwich.  He can go Monday for a free meal at Logans, can get a free Haircut at Great Clips, and can get a free sub on Monday too.  They sure honor our veterans now.  When the Vietnam soldiers came home from Vietnam, they were treated badly and couldn't even wear their uniforms when getting of the planes.  I am so glad things have changed.  Young men and women laid their lives on the line.  I'm so thankful for all those who have ever served and are serving now.  We came home and relaxed for a little bit, then went to Sullivans for Faith Rider's Chapter meeting.  It was a good meeting and there was a another new member, who Bill had gone through the training with, that was there for the first time.  Five new members in a month is great.  They voted in officers.  Two members are praying about the President position because that has to be filled yet.  Barb got me a nice Guidepost devotional.  Can't wait to start it in 2022.  Talked to Stacie, Melissa, Kimmy and Vikki today.  Texted with Adam.


No comments: