Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tues., 11/2/21, Kimmy, Vikki and the twins came over, went to prayer

Peyton and her American girl doll.  She loves to braid it's hair.  She is drawing an amazing picture on the boogie board
Isaac...He is such a techie kid.  He always shows me things on my phone that make it easier for me to use and things I should know
Isaac and Peyton playing 3-13 with Kimmy, Vikki and I.  Kimmy was the winner, even though she started out being the loser...It's not over until it's over!!!

Bill had to go to the VA for therapy on his neck.  He met Charlie afterwards for coffee.  I made egg salad in the morning, and also cooked a squash.  I need to be cooking up all the squash I got out of the garden now, so will do a couple each day.  It sure tasted yummy. even though Vikki and I are the only ones who eat it.  The girls got here and we had a great day hanging out.  Vikki taught Kimmy how to scan receipts for rewards.  They both have new phones and are very happy with them.  We sat in by the fire where it was nice and warm.  It was a cool windy day and the high temperature was 43.  It was in the 30's all morning though.  We had egg salad sandwiches for lunch, and Vikki and I ate our squash.  We played a game of 3-13 which took a while with all our talking.  I started out right, by going out first, but it was all downhill after that.  They weren't giving me any wild cards.  Had a nice talk with Melissa and face timed with her and Evan.  He showed me the golf putter he made and demonstrated it.  He's so cute!  I went to intercessory prayer at church in the evening.  Amazing time of prayer and praise!

 

No comments: