Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday, 11/8/21, Walked on the treadmill, wrapped shoe boxes, cut some plants down, replaced the soil for my Christmas Cactus

Evan came out to see me right away when I got to his house.  He is looking taller and very handsome  
My turkey is small enough to fit on the little bicycle on the porch this year.
The leaves are starting to turn...Not as bright as usual, but we shall see what the end result is
I borrowed some pictures from Kimmy.  Eli bought his own camera.  This is such a cute picture of him.
This picture of Eli makes me so happy
Yay! Kimmy, Jared and family are getting this horse.  I am so excited for them (and for all of the rest of us)
Jacob looks very cool and very happy on his new bike 
Adam relaxing looking pretty comfy

Bill had to leave at 7 to take Charlie to U of M Hospital to have his other lung drained and his throat stretched.  I am glad Bill is such a good friend.  I walked on the treadmill, then ate oatmeal and had my coffee.  I wrapped the shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child in Christmas Wrap, so they are ready for Peyton and Isaac to put the stuff in them.  It wasn't too easy with shoeboxes with lids that have to be able to still open when wrapped, but I managed.  I did my morning reading after that.  I talked to Vikki and was happy to hear she was feeling great.   All the schools in the township were closed today, so that was nice for her and the kids.  I went to Melissa's at 12:45 and she, Evan, Abby and I walked around her subdivision.  Evan showed me how he can do the Limbo, how he can jump really high (he sure can) and how fast he can run (he's very fast).  Abby didn't want to go at first, she can be stubborn.  Evan carried her for a while, then put her down and then she was willing to walk with us.  It was warm and a nice day for walking.  We didn't even need jackets.  We talked for a while when we got back to their house, then they had to get in to get back at school work.  I got some groceries at Aldi's and Jack's.  I picked up an Angel Food cake which is what Kenzie wants for her birthday when she comes over on Wednesday.  I came home and replanted my Christmas Cactus.  The soil on top was getting moldy for some reason.  I also put Jobe Sticks which feed and also kill bugs in my other plants.  We have these little things that look like tiny fruit flies flying around.  Hope this works, as the other things I've tried haven't.  Read my Bible Study book and did the workbook.  Knitting on dishcloths which is nice and relaxing.  Talked to Kimmy, and texted lots with Adam.







No comments: