Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Thurs., 11/10/21, Went shopping for Kenzie's Birthday present, went to dentist, Celebrated Kenzie and Travis's Birthdays, went to class

 

\
Eli being surprised by Kimmy and Jared when he realizes his horse was delivered early and is in the stall.  I love this!


I think Bo got the best home ever and I can tell he is going to be so loved.  


Jared, Eli, Adam and Kenzie(peeking over Adam's shoulder)
Travis and Kenzie with their birthday candles (Kenzie put hers in her sloppy joe because she said it was so delicious....she's so cute)
Kenzie and Travis

Me and Bill before he had to leave to go to the Marine Corp. Birthday Party. I am very proud of my marine!


Got up early so I could read my Bible, make sloppy joes, and put frosting on the cupcakes, before leaving to go shopping for Kenzie and Travis's birthday presents and going to my dentist appt.  I was surprised to find out the mall doesn't open until 11 a.m. now.  I tried to figure out what to do until that time and thought about going to Hobby Lobby to look for a makeup stool for Kenzie.  I looked at places online and not many sell them separate.  They were really expensive sold by themselves too.  I went to Hobby Lobby and found one I knew Kenzie would love and it was on sale.  Such a great deal.  Nice to see Christian businesses flourishing with lots of customers and lots of employees.  Blessing from the Lord.  I came home and ate left overs from last night, then went to my dentist appt.  He said it was a really small cavity, so he only numbed it a little and told me to raise my left hand if it hurt.  I didn't feel anything and he was done before I even thought he had it filled so that was wonderful.  Had a nice talk with the dental assistant about Kimmy's horse, her horses and Hemlock which is where she lived and went to school, and were we use to live.  She was so nice.  I came home and wrapped the birthday presents, filled out the cards and got things ready for the party.   Made the kind of potatoes we make on the grill when we go camping too.  Travis and Kenzie got here and we had fun visiting.  Kimmy and family came about an hour later.  We all ate, then Jacob had to go upstairs where it was quiet and work on his homework as he had lots.  Eli was super excited about the horse and couldn't stop smiling.  He's super happy about being taller than me too.  However, I did point out that his horse was taller than him, so I could still call him shorty.  I still haven't found 2 angels he hid, but he won't give me any clues.  We had angel food cake with strawberries, cupcakes and ice cream after Bill left for the Marine Corp. Birthday Party, but we sang to Kenzie and Travis before he left.  We all had fun hanging out together.  Kenzie and Travis had to go to Omi's, Kimmy and Jared had to get the boys to youth group and Eli to spend time with his horse, and I had to go to class at church.  Bill was home when I got home.  We sure had fun!





No comments: